Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cindy's Baby Shower

Today was Cindy's baby shower that was held at my Dad's house. It was a lot of fun..it seems like not too long ago I was at my cousin Courtney's baby shower! It was freezing outside.. so it was a little hard to enjoy the festivities- Courtney had her baby boy Nathan a few days before Thanksgiving, so I finally got to meet him today. What a cutie! He definitely looks just like his Daddy. I just held onto him as long as I could all day (for extra practice, lol!)








Baby Nathan




I couldn't put him down...




Guessing the size of her belly game.. I actually won this game (although my belly was a bit of an unfair advantage..LOL)




My Dad and Stepmom practicing too.. haha.




The same exact picture from Courtney's Baby Shower, except 2 months, a lot bigger, and a baby later...haha

Me (7mos.) Courtney & Nathan (2weeks) & Cindy (9mos.)

No comments: