Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!!

It has been SOOO extremely hot here in the Valley over the past week..so Riley and I have been staying inside for the most part because I don't want her to get too overheated or sunburn! Today was slightly cooler than it has been here, so my sister and I decided to sit poolside in the shade with Riley so she could get some fresh air. I dipped her little feet in the water to see how she would react.. to my surprise, no reaction at all! After doing that a few times, and sitting her on my lap watching me "splish splash" my feet in the water, she was super excited. I can't wait until she gets just a little older (old enough to wear sunblock when the Doc says it's ok) so I can actually take her swimming!

Please forgive my sister's ghetto nails in these pix.. LOL

Striking a few poses before taking a dip in the pool


She had fun splashing


Observing




"Hmm.. I think I kind of like swimming"

1 comment:

Stylist A said...

So cute... Great pictures by the way Tiff... Lil Riley is getting so big. Such a little princess. I am sure she is going to love the pool once she is old enough :)

xo