Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Beautiful New Niece

My beautiful niece Torri Yoshida was born yesterday at Hoag Hospital! She was 4 weeks early, but still a solid 7 lbs 9 oz and a head full of hair. She looks just like my other niece, her big sister Tamlyn when she was born. Holding her was so crazy even though she is a pound heavier than Riley was when she was born, I seriously do NOT remember her being that small... and that was only 7 months ago! Although she was super cranky because it was past her bedtime, Riley was really interested in the baby and everytime she would cry Riley would just stare at her in confusion. So cute. She tried to grab her a few times, but Riley is going through a little "hitting" phase I like to call it.. she's just a little too rough so I couldn't let her touch the baby. Another girl in the family.. hard to believe Riley has a little cousin! Time flies!

Congratulations Traci and Troy!


TORRI YOSHIDA

September 21, 2009

7 lbs 9 oz.




"It's my baby cousin!!"






Visiting Auntie Traci


Uncle Troy




Happy Birthday Torri!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Huge congrats to Traci and Troy! :)

Riley's growing up so fast!

Tell Kristin I said hello!