Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

She's growing so fast.. I can't believe she's already a month old! She can hold her head up now when you hold her over your shoulder.. she has really strong muscles! She is about 7 1/2 lbs now and well over 20 inches! She was up almost all day today.. little girl thinks she's too big for naps now.. LOL. Such a cutie.. I love her with all of my heart! Happy 1 Month Birthday sweetheart!





She's big enough now to enjoy her bouncer!











AND....to celebrate her 1 month birthday..she had a little SURPRISE for Mommy.. this is actually pretty gross, but was so funny I had to post it..how on EARTH this happened.. I have NO clue.. LOL


She managed to poop out the FRONT of her diaper! haha



it was so bad, Grandma had to give her a bath... LOL I couldn't bear to do it






but then after her bath... she was all nice and clean! :)





1 comment:

Claudia said...

OMG! I luv it! Hilarious

This has happened to everyone, this is what Christian calls a "mommy diaper" lol