Sunday, March 29, 2009

Out and About

Today we visited with my Dad, Stepmom and Stepsister and my little nephew Jacob.. Both babies were still a little too young to acknowledge each other, they seemed totally oblivious. Riley kept petting Jacobs head with her mitten.. he was so upset.. it was hilarious! Later we had a little girls day out shopping at the outlets with my Mom and sister Kristin.. Riley seemed to enjoy her day this time!


Riley petting Jacob


They eventually both started getting mad.. lol




and of course, while we were shopping.. my little princess was in a great mood! Just like her Mom! :)

"I like this Mommy!"



"Can we go to the Coach store Mom? Please??"


Her cute shopping outfit.. she was a little squirmy when I took her out of her carseat so all the pix came out a little blury..lol. Thanks Auntie Courtney for my adorable outfit!

No comments: