Sunday, July 26, 2009

5 Months Old

Can you believe she is 5 MONTHS OLD already? AAhhhh. She's getting so big. She's advancing so much. No teeth, yet.. but I'm positive they're just around the corner. She has finally mastered tummy time!! Today she was on her stomach, and tucked her knees under her trying to push off.. so I was definitely excited to know that she somewhat already grasps the crawling idea. She is at a perfect stage right now.. but yet I still can't wait to watch her grow.

Yesterday my nephew Jayden was entered in a Japanese "Nisei Week" Baby Show. He went up on stage and had to wave at everyone.. he was so cute. We spent the rest of the HOT HOT day walking around Japanese Town in L.A.


Still loving all of her baby fruits!


This is the only picture I have but she has gotten a lot better since this time
























No comments: