Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting Our Ears Pierced!

Okay.. we finally did it. I have been wanting to pierce Riley's ears since I got the go ahead from her Dr. at 3 months, but I haven't had the courage to do it. Well our friends Alysha and Payton got P's ears pierced last week.. and it gave us the push we needed to get Riley's done! She reacted just as I thought she would, she cried for a few seconds while it was getting pierced (just like her shots) and was fine a few seconds later. And of course, you know me, I had to snap all the pics.. so luckily I wasn't the one that had to hold her down. :) Unfortunately there was only one lady working in the store at the time, so we had to do one at a time. Within 5 seconds after it was all over.. Riley was (of course) back to her good old self. I over-clean them everyday, and luckily they haven't been bothering her since that day. Yay! My little girl finally has her bling!


Getting our ears marked


My poor baby..


I felt so bad snapping pics of her while she was screaming. She was staring at me like, "Are you serious right now?" LOL


Of course, after all was said and done she was back to her normal self


We were so caught up in making sure she was okay after the piercing that we forgot to take a picture with Mommy!! So we had to take one as soon as we got home.


My baby's BLING!


The next day was like it never even happened!

No comments: