Monday, August 17, 2009

Jake's Baptism

Yesterday was my nephew Jacob's Baptism. They had it at a really nice church in Bellflower, and immediately following a nice party in the backyard at my parent's house. Tons of fun, great food and great company. It's always nice to see family, and definitely get all these babies together because each time we do they are bigger and bigger. It's funny to look back and see the growth after each picture we take every 2-3 months starting when my sister, cousin and I were pregnant at the same time! All in all we had a blast, and Jake looked waaayyy cute in his outfit. My little man is growing up fast! We love you Jake!

(as usual, I snapped about 250 pictures, and couldn't choose just a few.. so enjoy!)


























These two handsome boys are getting so big!


Nathan helping out with the karaoke




Auntie Lynnie


Kissy Kissy!


Practice makes perfect! LOL


1 comment:

Nathan Alexander said...

Hey Tiffany! Great Pics. I just wanted to see if it was okay that I used some of them for Jacob's gift. Do you have anymore with God parents, etc. If so can you send them to me. Mrandmrshorta@verizon.net. Thanks!