Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our First.... LAUGH!

I thought this day would NEVER come. I have waited and waited for this day for so long. Her laugh is even cuter than I had ever imagined it. I know this is really not a biggie considering all babies do this eventually, but I could not WAIT to hear it! Last Thursday we were doing our normal morning routine playing together, I had her on my lap and was throwing a toy across the room for the dog and apparently Riley thought it was hilarious. She laughed for a good 5 minutes straight, like it had been built up in her for so long. Luckily after my sister and I realized what she was doing, we were able to catch the tail end of it on camera. Turns out, throughout the day we found a few new things that she also found pretty funny. It was so adorable, I almost cried. LOL. I LOVE this little girl!!

(Okay, so this isn't the first time she laughed, that video clip was too large to upload.. but this was pretty much right after)

2 comments:

claudia spaulding said...

It is so much fun and gets better with time! She is so cute! We have to get our babies together!

Stylist A said...

hehe... too too cute... love her little laugh!!!