Thursday, December 10, 2009

Catching Up

Okay, okay.. so it's been FOREVER since I've blogged.. literally. We've been super busy with everything that has been going on recently and with the holidays around so on and so forth blah blah I haven't had time to go through pictures, edit, post, etc. Actually, believe it or not I really haven't even had time to snap many pics. Crazy, huh? Well, basic updates are:
* we're still not crawling. (hoping that she's just one of those babies who decided to skip it)
* we haven't cut our first tooth yet, though we are very very close
* our first word was "dadda" and she babbles on and on now.. I'm pretty sure I got a quick "mama" out of her today.. we're working on it...
* she is finally standing while holding onto the couch (well, more like leaning over onto it mostly)
* we recently said bye bye to the bottle and she's only using sippy cups now for everything
* her hair is finally long enough for a ponytail! (I'll have to snap a pic later)
* New stats at her 9 month wellness checkup- 18 lbs 5 oz, 28.5 inches and her head as usual is way big lol.

Here's just a few pics of the recent months. She's getting so big! (I guess I did it kind of backwards, the older pics are at the bottom)












My little Snow White for Halloween (these were phone pics so they're pretty blurry)

Our second costume option :)




1 comment:

Lindsey said...

The Snow White costume is absolutely perfect on her! Just adorable!!