Thursday, December 10, 2009

Countdown To Our First Christmas

We got our first Christmas tree last week! (I know, pretty early but I was in such a hurry to get everything in the house set up for Riley's first Christmas!) Jeremy and I took Riley to an actual tree farm, where you could cut down your own tree and they had little rides and things like that for older kids to enjoy. We opted to buy a tree we didn't have to cut down, but still had just as much fun :) It was freezing cold that day so we had to make it a short experience, but nonetheless a memorable one :)

We came home and decorated it nice and pretty, and had a little practice photoshoot. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the settings on my camera were way off, and the lighting sucked so most of the pictures didn't even come out. Oh well, hopefully we can get some good ones before the tree dies! Lol.




"Yup, this is definitely the one Mom. This is mine. I found it, and it shall be mine."

TA-DA!!








No comments: