Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Shower

It was finally our turn for our Baby Shower! I haven't had time to post in a while.. Thanks to Joey's sister Theresa for all her hard work putting everything together for us.. and to my Mom and sister Kristin for helping set everything up!

Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate our special day, we had a blast!!

It's a good think my sister Traci is a picture person like I am.. I had to steal these from her! Thanks for everything!


February 8, 2009


Our autographed belly pic that Joey took of me (35 weeks)



The famous King's Hawaiian Paradise Cake.. MY FAVORITE!



My niece Lexi and I



The ADORABLE diaper cake my sister Traci hand-made us.. so cute I don't dare to open it, ever!



Tree set up a little onsie decorating table.. some people were pretty creative!




All of our wonderful gifts



Joey and I.. I think the weight gain is catching up to me! =/ lol.

No comments: