Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You're Going WHERE?

AAHHHH.. just my luck. Joey and I had another Dr. appointment today. She's still breech. We doubled checked with the Dr. about the date of the C Section, because he had to schedule it with the hospital.. turns out that he just remembered he's going on VACATION on the 25th!! =( Sucks, I really thought it would be neat to have her on my Bday, but one day off is still crazy.. and at least it's one day earlier that I don't have to wait..haha.

On the flip side, some bad news today.. the doctor noticed that my blood pressure was way higher than normal today.. so he sent us straight to the lab for some blood work.. he thinks I might have something called "Toxemia" or something, pregnancy induced hypertension.. or "pre eclampsyia". I have to go back on Friday morning for some more monitoring.. if it's still too high, we might have to deliver on Friday! All of this is going waaay too fast all of a sudden!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How exciting for you! CONGRATULATIONS!