Friday, May 1, 2009

2 Months!

My goodness, people weren't lying when they said "Enjoy every moment, time flies soo fast when they are little!" were they? Riley is 2 months now. (well, 9 weeks, I haven't had time to blog or take any good updated pix lately..) Even though I see her everyday, I notice every little thing that changes about her. Everyday her cheeks get a little bigger, her eyes get a little brighter, her smile a little bigger, her hair a little crazier and our conversations a little longer :). I love her more than I ever could have imagined loving someone, and it's so unbelievable to watch her grow! Happy 2 Month Birthday Love!





Poor thing just woke up, and I made her pose for a photo shoot..with her bedhead, drool and all.. LOL


"Geesh I just woke up, all I want to do is eat my hand.."


Auntie Kristin giving me a new 'do


"AAHH! You're making me look like a boy!!"


"Yup, you've done it. I look like a little boy!"


I'll be spending this week hopefully getting some better "2 month" shots of Riley!

No comments: