Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shots, Shots and More Shots...

Yesterday Riley had to get her 2 months shots.. =(. My stepsister Cindy came with us, because I was so nervous and didn't think I could bear to hold her down for them. She was in a weird mood when she woke up right before we went in to the room to get them, so I was even more scared. To my surprise, she took the shots really well. She did let out a little cry when they stuck her (two times!) but was fine when they gave her the oral one and was all smiles after!(Thank God!) We went back to my Dad's after the appointment and she seemed fine for the first few hours and she got to play with her cousin Jacob. But then later on in the day she was a little fussier than normal, so I gave her some Tylenol and a nice warm bath and she was passed out for the rest of the night! Here's some updates from the appointment:

Height: 23 inches/ Birth: 19 1/2 inches
Weight: 11 lbs 2 oz/ Birth: 6 lbs 6 oz

I can't believe how much she's grown! She's not my little baby anymore!! =(

"No more shots Mommy, please!"


Her poor little Tweety band-aids on both legs


Jake was so cute in his "Peas on Earth" outfit.. looks like Riley is catching up to him quick! (sorry this pic is sideways, I can't figure out how to turn it!!)


Funny Faces



"Moommyyy, he's getting his boy germs on me!!"


"And now he's trying to kiss me!! AHHHH!"


After Jake fell asleep she was lounging watching the Boston/Orlando game


"YES! The Celtics LOST!!"

1 comment:

Stylist A said...

I love her little tounge out face... soo cute! looks like you girls are doing good! she is getting so big. keep taking pictures. xoxo